BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Administrator and Project Officer
After achieving this qualification, candidates may undertake a range of Diploma level qualifications within the BSB07 Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
There are no pre-requisites for entry to this qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Units of Competency
- BSBOHS201A Participate in OHS processes
- BSBCUS401A Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS403A Implement customer service standards
- BSBCUS402A Address customer needs
- BSBEBU401A Review and maintain a website
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414A Undertake marketing activities
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBOHS407A Monitor a safe workplace