BSB50207 Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings and who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to further develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Executive Officer, Program Consultant, Program Coordinator.
After achieving this qualification, candidates may undertake a range of Advanced Diploma level qualifications within the BSB07 Business Services Training Package, or other Training Packages.
There are no pre-requisites for entry to this qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning
This program is Competency Based Training, Click here to learn more.
Units of Competency
- BSBRSK501A Manage risk
- BSBINM501A Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBMKG501B Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG506B Plan market research
- BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBWOR501A Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM504A Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM602A Manage human resources strategic planning